For those who are passionate about learning

Share your learning journey with others! Sharing tips, thoughts, and other information with those who are passionate about learning.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Striving for Excellence

Today, I was reminded that we must strive for excellence, not perfection!  One of my learning principles is continuous improvement.  I constantly look for ways to improve myself through learning and reflection.  It's important that we as learning and devlopment (L&D) professionals employ this same belief in order to be authentic in our interactions with our clients, colleagues, and/or business partners. I want to encourage my fellow L&D professionals to adopt the same principle of continuous improvement!  Nothing is ever done.  Everything we do is a "work-in-progress" including ourselves. 

What ways do you model continuous improvement as a L&D professional?

I gained more insight regarding succession planning by reading...The Learning-Sucession Connection article by Carol Morrison, 3/15/11.  Check it out, http://clomedia.com/articles/view/4154

No comments:

Post a Comment