For those who are passionate about learning

Share your learning journey with others! Sharing tips, thoughts, and other information with those who are passionate about learning.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Embracing Social Media

I thought I was doing something by joining Facebook...setting up this Blog...then editing a WIKI, but I have opened up my world by adding Twitter! I've had a Twitter account for a while but didn't use it for anything except getting the latest local news story.

I am so excited to begin exploring and embracing social media!!! I'm now able to share my learning journey in a new way. This may seem like no big deal to those "Techies" who can Tweet at the speed of light :-) However, for those of us who don't indulge in social media or even have a Facebook page, this is HUGE! This is the category that I fell into until this week. Now, I'm well on my way to expanding my learning journey. (By the way, I'm not the only one on learning journey...Norm Kamikow, Chief Learning Officer magazine, Editor in Chief, stated the following in April's edition, "I try to learn something new everyday.")

I stumbled upon a quick reference that may assist those technologocally challenged professionals like myself...
DOWNLOAD: The Social Media Tools Guide (70+ Tools)


Provided By:
MarketingSavant
Learn about 70 different tools you can use to help expand your social media program.
The Social Media Tools Guide is a 9-page, comprehensive list of social media marketing tools you should consider in your social media management responsibilities.
Download your complimentary copy!
Note: The publisher does require registration to receive the guide. Still, it's a good resource and we believe well worth

No comments:

Post a Comment