For those who are passionate about learning

Share your learning journey with others! Sharing tips, thoughts, and other information with those who are passionate about learning.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

The Learning Journey

I've been in the learning business for over 30 years, and guess what...thankfully I'm STILL learning!  It just so happens that I get paid to help others learn as well.  I truly believe that each day we should learn something new!  I also believe that it's our job to share our learning with others in order to make their travels through life's winding road a little easier.  I will share with you what I learn each day on my learning journey.  Those that know me know that I'm passionate about learning.  Hopefully, that passion will help you on your learning journey as well...

The Passionate Learner

No comments:

Post a Comment